Font not changing

I have changed the font in “templates” and everywhere I could see “font” but it does not change into any other Google font eg. Yanone. What is wrong?
www.shaunettehildabrand.com

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, does your site has a location restriction? I can’t reach it on my end (https://prnt.sc/gz8m04).

Please confirm that you have the latest Theme and Cornerstone (refer here for the latest compatible versions)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, sever-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

After the update navigate to Theme Options > Typography and turn off and on again the FONT MANAGER.

If the issue persists, please remove the site restriction and provide us login credentials in secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi,

Turning off the font manager, changes the font indeed. But when I turn it on again, the font disappears like before.

I don’t think I have location restrictions … I am in the US, friends in the Netherlands and Belgium can see the site. But I will send you login credentials.

Thanks

Hello There,

At the moment, we cannot test your site because it is not accessible to us. I already used VPN and still it is not accessible.

Please sort this out so that we can check your site.

I really don’t get it. I posted on facebook to 20 friends all over the planet and they all see the site … What could be the problem?
Please login with this link www.shaunettehildabrand.com/wp-login.

Hi,

I guess you are not in the US or Europe?
The only possibility would be that there is a dnssec-security on it that I did not know of. I asked the previous provider to remove it. Could you check if you can access it now? www.shaunette.hildabrand.com

Thanks!

Hi There,

I am able to check now. I can see you have Yanone Kaffeesatz. The fonts loads as usual and it is working on your site. I even compare it on the google specimen to check the correct font. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6wQi2n7k

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.