Font isn't loading right

new.hgrantdesigns.com is my site but the font that I chose from Adobe isn’t showing right even though it shows when I do inspect element

Let me know if you need login details

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the font is loading on your page. Not sure if this looks similar to what in the screenshot.

If that is not your font, please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to the issue.

THanks

THis is what it is supposed to look like

I gave you my credentials in secure note

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!

The site is not loading on my end. Can you please check if there is some DNS issue on the server.

Thanks

I just gave you the link in a secure note

Hi There,

I can see the font is not mr-eaves-xl-modern as defined. Checking the source code, this specific font is from Typekit. You seem to change your settings and we are seeing cache from the settings. Typekit addons is not active at the moment, thus this font is not loaded. Please clear cache and then set this font settings again. Let us know how this goes.

I activated the plugin. There is no caching plugin on the site nor is it enabled on the server. I readded set the font and still nothing. I also refeshed my cache in firefox/chrome

Hi,

You need to enable it and add your Kit ID.

Thanks

That worked!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.