Font color is always switching to transparent

In several elements the font color is allways switching back to transparent, for example
here http://dev.communicationservices.org/en/about/ in these elements:
.e663-8.x-text .x-text-content-text-primary
.e663-13 .x-counter-before, .e663-15 .x-counter-before, .e663-17 .x-counter-before, .e663-13 .x-counter-after, .e663-15 .x-counter-after, .e663-17 .x-counter-after

Would like to know how to fix this. Thank you for your help!

(you can see the elements because I fixed it by putting this into Additional CSS, but I want to fix this in a professional way:slight_smile: :
.e496-9.x-text, .e496-11.x-text, .e496-13.x-text, .x-text {color:#313130 !important;}

.e353-32 .x-counter-before, .e353-34 .x-counter-before, .e353-36 .x-counter-before, .e353-32 .x-counter-after, .e353-34 .x-counter-after, .e353-36 .x-counter-after,
.e663-8.x-text .x-text-content-text-primary,
.e663-11 .x-counter-before, .e663-13 .x-counter-before, .e663-15 .x-counter-before, .e663-17 .x-counter-before, .e663-11 .x-counter-after, .e663-13 .x-counter-after, .e663-15 .x-counter-after, .e663-17 .x-counter-after{color:#313130 !important;})

Hi @boni,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please inspect your elements in Cornerstone, go to Text section, under Text Style set the Text color.

I checked the source code and it seems like it’s been set to transparent in Cornerstone’s settings. If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi Nabeel,

I changed the color in the Text section but Its always switching back to transparent - please check for example at the page About (http://dev.communicationservices.org/en/x/#/content/663/inspector) (/en/about/)

Thank You for your help!

Hi Boni,

May I know what color you’re adding to them? I like to see in what format.

I changed the color on text element and for counter element text and they are working okay, they aren’t switching to transparent. Please check the added color, you can then do the same on other elements.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, thank you …but its still switching to transparent, please check the other elements, if I set the color its not working due this css (.e663-13 .x-counter-before, .e663-15 .x-counter-before, .e663-17 .x-counter-before, .e663-13 .x-counter-after, .e663-15 .x-counter-after, .e663-17 .x-counter-after {
color: transparent;
} ) where can I fix this?
why is the 1st entry working? (“founded in”)
Thank you for your help!

Hey @boni,

At first, I saw that your text color is transparent.

I changed it to black and it didn’t go back to transparent after that even reloading the page several times and also loading in incognito.

Would you mind updating the rest of the text in the browser’s incognito mode. If it works, please clear your browser’s cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.