Floating Whatsapp Items hide under Footer

Dear Themco Team, i have an floating button that hide and stop working after i reach the end of my site. It is hiding under the footer.

Is there a Fix for that. I Found a fix for the anchor that i already use. But with the Floating Button from that plugin i have a problem.

Best Regard Roland

Hi Roland,

It could be changing the z-index of the element through CSS could fix the issue but it depends on how you set the site up.

If you can provide us with the URL of the site in question, we could provide more suggestions.

Thank you.

Hey Jade, it would be great if u could take a look. I add the Login information.

Hello @rolandhentschel,

I have inspected your site and I found out that the caused of the issue is because of the z-index of the custom footer. The default z-index of the floating whatsapp button is 999 while your custom footer is having 9999. This is why the custom footer is covering on top of the floating button. To resolve this, simply edit your floating button and change the z-index to more than 9999 which I already did. I have added this custom css in Pro > Theme Options > Custom CSS:

body .wa__btn_popup {
    z-index: 16000;
}

Please check your site now.

Well Done. Thank You for the fast response and help!

Best Regards Roland

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.