Flip Cards not loading properly until full page is loaded

Hello! I’m having this issue with the cards that will load last on the pageload, so it makes them look all disarranged for a few seconds… enough for clients and users telling me it look awful. This happens on The X Theme.
Please, look into the images (our website is currently protected and I cannot give you access to it for this week).

This would be the card before loading the full page:

Any ideas on how to fix this so the cards load from the beginning? Thanks!!

1 Like

This will be the card fully loaded (sorry, the forum only let me post one image on the first question…

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in. I’m sorry but this doesn’t happen in my test site so I could not give an exact advice. Please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.