Fixed side headers got worse after 1.2.1

My fixed left headers broke after I updated to 1.2. I thought it was because of the way you guys designed the new coding that you were talking about, so I thought i had to live with it. So I went and adjusted my entire gallery to compensate for the header adjustments that happend by moving my page left 300px. Which then threw off the responsivness. Figuring this new update might be the fix for the issues I installed 1.2.1 and it made it worse. It now just moved the whole header into a 100x200px rectangle at the top left hand side of my pages. And I can not figure out how to adjust the code to fix for that. So any help on this would be extremly helpful. Maybe a new update that will fix the margins and paddings for the side headers. The update did fix the 300px offset. But now with a shrunken header it is worse. When you go into pro to edit it. It look as it should. However when you look at it live it is all jacked up. What can I do?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Version 1.2.3 is already released. Would you please kindly update and see the result?

@christopher.amirian Update this morning and yep all issues have been resolved… Woo Hoo. Thanks Guys…Best theme ever and you guys rock on support… Keep up the excellent work…

Hi There,

We are glad that your problem has been resolved. We are really happy that you like our product.
Thanks for your kind feedback, it means a lot for us.

1 Like