Fix bars together in Pro

Hello,

How can I fixed the second bar under the first?
Both bars are “On” at Sticky Bar

When I scroll my page, the orange bar goes up and stays locked up, above the blue bar. But I would like the orange bar to remain under the blue bar. Is that possible?

I want it to stay like this.

But it becomes this…

Hopefully there is a solution for it.
Thanks in advance, Annemarie

Hello Annemarie,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve your issue, please make sure that height of the second bar is set to a fix height and not auto.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your quick respons and sorry for my late reply. Unfortunately it does not work. The lower orange bar does not stay in place, but scrolls up. I would like to keep him under the blue bar. Is that possible?
Thijs is the link to the page. https://kindcentrumlindenkwadrantnl.hosting-cluster.nl/kindercentrum/
Thanks in advance for your answer.

greetings Annemarie

Hello Annemarie,

Thanks again for updating the thread!

The same setting working fine in my setup.

Can you please send us your login details to check what is happening in your end.
Please send is secure note.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately, I can not find the secure note anywhere in my screen. That is why I insert a screenshot of the settings of the orange bar. I hope you can help me out.

Thanks, Annemarie

Hello Annemarie,

Thanks for the details!

I can see the shrink amount of the blue bar is 0. Please make it 1 and it will work.

Hope this helps!

Yes!! It works : )

Thank you very much!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.