First 10 products of my woocommerce not showing

Hi,
I am having difficulties to understand how I can display the 10 first products of each categories.
The problem we had before is that the products were showing next to/outside of the categories, I have updated that on the Theme Options, to only show the categories.
But now, when we click on one category, if there are less than 10 items in it, they are not displayed.

It looks like its an issue with the

Hi Alexia,

Thanks for reaching out.

The theme has no setting that limits the item of the product categories. The one in Theme Options is just shop column option and shop post per page and it’s not related to category pages.

Though, I can’t confirm why it’s behaving differently on the category pages, right now, it’s completely empty on my end even though the text says it’s 4. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials for further checking?

For the meantime, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Alexia,

I checked and can see multiple woocommerce addon plugins. Can you confirm that you have tried testing for plugin conflict.

Please try to deactivate all plugins except for cornerstone and woocommerce then check again.

Thanks

Thank you so much.
It was the BOOSTER FOR WOOCOMMERCE plugin that caused the problem.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.