Few bugs found with Pro & Woo

Hi

I’ve been developing a site in Pro (latest version) and have come across a few bugs, not sure if you are aware of them or if there is a fix.

I must say this release is the best yet and can’t wait for whats to come.

1. Some of the social icons don’t seem to render correctly anymore, for example the Facebook icon now only gives the square with the F in, it used to be set to just the F on it’s own.

2. When looking at products and you hover over the thumbnail and get the add to car button, once clicked it takes you to the cart but doesn’t add the product.

Thanks

Hi There,

FontAwesome has updated the icons in the version 5.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I will have to carry out some checks for the woo commerce checkout, however it works fine for an individual product page it is just the add to basket button on a product thumb. This only seems to be an issue when the user is not logged in. If this can’t be fixed is it possible to remove the quick add buttons?

Also the font awesome 5 icons do give variations of the facebook icon, however in pro when trying to add them from the social element they are all the same icon and not the same as those available in FA 5.

Hi,

1. Add to Cart Issue

Please check your server php version make sure it is at least php V5.6
I have encountererd similar issue and was fixed by upgrading php version.
eg. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-not-working-unless-logged-in/

1. Facebook icon

I was able to replicate this issue in my test site. I will forward this to our web development team for review.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.