Features I recommend to ThemeCo to pass DIVI by a long-shot!

Hey there,

I’m tied between DIVI and ThemeCo and think that a small selection of improvements would make DIVI obsolete to Pro. ThemeCo, you have an amazing thing going and I’d love to see these changes.

These are things that DIVI offers that if ThemeCo could tackle, would put you miles ahead, considering your header/footer & customization options are beyond any theme I’ve seen so far.

What I think the focus should be is:

1. The ability to alter ANY type of page, post, article, 404, WooCommerce page and otherwise with Cornerstone. Currently, it’s incredibly difficult and requires custom CSS to have a blog post even look semi-decent.

2. Adding WooCommerce sections as elements, as DIVI does.

3. An affiliate program, not only would you increase sales immensely, helping fund these new ventures, it would solidify you as a prime choice in the world of themes.

4. Split-Testing pages/elements for optimal conversion.

5. A better Contact Form plugin/option. Contact Form 7 is amazing but just not intuitive and not for the beginner, at all.

6. I’m sure the ThemeCo team knows of DIVI so I mention their Monarch & Bloom plugins, too. So easy to enable/use.

Now, it’s easy for me to ask of these things whilst I completely understand that they are tough problems to crack. Still, I don’t understand why an affiliate program hasn’t been launched considering it would probably bring you quite the funding?

I love ThemeCo and moved to you from DIVI since DIVI 2.0 launched (4.0 now) and they have improved quite some aspects of the basics of website creation. You know, I love your new grid element but if I had to choose between that and any of the above, I probably would choose any of the others.

I really don’t want to sound harsh and un-appreciative but maybe it’s time for a change of focus?

Would love to hear ThemeCo’s thoughts on the following above!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.