Featured Images not showing up

If you scroll down to the “Current and upcoming events” section of this page, http://www.springbranch.org, you will notice that my featured images are not showing up (they do show very faintly if you hover over them). This has worked just fine for the past two years. The only thing we did differently was update Cornerstone. Can you please tell me what I need to do to fix this RIGHT AWAY as people reply on this information daily. Thank you.

Hi There,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, that is actually a bug from our previous release, however that has been already fixed (see changelog).

I notice that you updated the Cornerstone to the latest version, but you leave the X behind (6.0.4). Please update X to the latest version as well (6.2.4) to avoid any incompatibility issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

That did it. Thanks!

You’re always welcome!

Glad this is now sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.