Featured image not displaying in post header

Hi there,

I have a blog post here which has a featured image attached, but for some reason it does not load in the header. Any ideas why?

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for reaching out.

It appears to be part of customization as I don’t see any code for background image,

<div class="benryan featured-image bg-image parallax" style="background-position: 50% 11px;" data-x-element="section" data-x-params="{&quot;type&quot;:&quot;image&quot;,&quot;parallax&quot;:true}" ;"=""><div class="x-container max width"><div class="caption"><h1 class="title h2">Így jógázz a munkahelyeden!</h1></div></div></div>

This isn’t part of the header by default but it’s there, I recommend contacting the author of the code and implement the correct shortcode for background, or use global blocks and use its shortcode within the custom code. Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/global-blocks/24723, with global block you can utilize all the feature of the builder including background images without coding it in.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.