Featured Image is not changing

hi. this is a difficult one to explain. I have loaded up a featured image where as it has text on the photo. the text had a spelling mistake so I deleted the photo from featured image, deleted it from the media. redone the photo on photoshop and uploaded it back in to the media and added it to the post as featured image. Only on the Mobiles the image is showing the correct one with the corrected tex, but on 2 different Macs the featured image showing is still the 1st one which had a spelling mistake.

How can this be? I can empties the cashes.
please advise.

thank you
C

Hello Corina,

Thanks for writing in! You are probably having caching issue. I checked your site and it appears that you have installed JetPack plugin. Please find the Photon module or the Site Accelerator settings and disable the “Speed up images load time”.

Please let us know if this works out for you.

hi
no it is still the same. The really strange thing is that the photo that is loading is not even in media anymore . so I do not understand how it still can show. and on the mobiles it is ok. any other suggestions please? thanks C

Hey Corina,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your media settings? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.