Feature suggestion : Allow video, image backgrounds in columns & rows

Hi,

This is a feature suggestion, i’m not sure why this has not been done till now. But, it’ll be great if we can set image & video backgrounds in columns too! We can do it for sections, but not for columns or rows. It’ll be great if we can have this feature in upcoming releases.

1 Like

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey there,

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

@xian - Awesome! Thanks. I’m surprised why anyone hasn’t shown the interest in this feature. I thought it was really an obvious step to give these features - i thought Pro theme would have it but I was disappointed over there too. Anyway, really looking forward for this feature!!

One potential drawback of this kind of feature is page performance but I’ve submitted this as featured request.

@xian thanks!! I’m sure page performance is something that the developers can worry about. It’s a feature that designers would love to have. Gives more control. Sure I can use other ways to achieve this but having a control that’s already built in is just pure easy!

1 Like

Your feedback has been noted.