Feature Request: apply preset to multiple elements at once

This is just an idea for a feature. I would love to be able to apply a preset to multiple elements (of the same type and on the same page) all at once rather than just one at a time. For example, if I have a page with several Button elements, it would be nice to have the ability to apply some preset styling to all of them (or a selection of several of them) at once.

I understand this could be done by adding a class to all the elements and adding some custom global CSS to style all the elements with that class, but I don’t think that’s as elegant since the custom CSS changes wouldn’t be reflected in the page builder’s interface.

Hi Matthew,

You can create a template then set it default for your elements:

For more information, please take a look at this:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

@thai That method works fine when creating new elements, but I don’t think it helps when updating elements that have already been created on the page. For instance, I might decide I want to change the style of buttons after I’ve already created several buttons on a page. The ability to apply a preset to several elements at once would make it much more efficient to update elements that have already been created.

Hi Matthew,

Yes, I fully understand what you’re referring and noted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.