Feature Images + Background color agency demo theme

Hello There,

It seems that the credentials is not longer working for us. Did you change the details?

Please double check it.

Ahh I guess when I fixed the permissions, it removed you as a user. I have entered again. Same credentials.

Hello There,

The credentials is still not working.
Please double check it.

Thanks.

I am sorry, I just tested and updated

Hello There,

Thank you for updating the credentials. I was able to logged in and checked your site. To make all the background of page to a black color, you will have to add this custom css which I already did.

.x-container.main:before {
  display: none;
}

Please check your site now.

Thank you! I do see it all black, can you please show me where you add this code?

Thank you!

Hi,

My colleague, added it in Theme Options > CSS(Global CSS)

See screenshot

Thanks

I found where you added.

Can you write here the exact code for me here, just in case I need to change tones.

I see this
// Remove white background color
// added by X Staff

Hi @LucyKeile,

It should be this

.x-container.main:before {
  display: none;
}

That two lines are just comments as a reminder.

Thanks!

Why does my page photos still shows a white bkg? Also if I ever wanted to change the white color that show here , how could I do that? ( on the posts page as well)

I am experimenting, My partner likes all black, I personally think everything gets lost in the page, not much of a contrast. I could NEVER put a website together without your theme - so THANK YOU!

Hello @LucyKeile,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and don’t see white background for Photos. Can you please share the URL where you are seeing the same?

So there are two things happening in Filter option. First to change background color from White to something else, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.option-set .x-index-filter-label, .option-set .x-portfolio-filter-label {
    background-color: #ddd;
}

.option-set .x-index-filters i, .option-set .x-portfolio-filters i {
    background-color: #ddd;
}

Second if you notice upon toggling the filter option it shows Filter Texts which is not visible because background and text color is same. But here’s a screencast.

To fix that or to change the color, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.option-set .x-portfolio-filters-menu>li>a {
    color: #fff !important;
}

Feel free to change #ddd and #fff to whatever color code you like.

1- I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

2- For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoY53QXEnI

Thanks.

Thanks for catching this. I applied this code, when we hoover on top of the word the colors use to change, do I need to do something for that to happen?

Hello @LucyKeile,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to change hover color:

.option-set .x-portfolio-filters-menu>li>a:hover {
    color: #b061d1 !important;
}

Thanks.

Great! That worked! I notice that all my portfolio thumbnails are cropped, I don’t have that section selection in the settings, how can I make that it doesn’t?
Do I need to open a new ticket?

Hello @LucyKeile,

Please create new ticket ticket for new question to avoid any confusions.

Thanks.

I’ve added this quote and changed the color, on my posts page there is also a white color, how do I change that?

Also when I go to each single portfolio entry it still shows a white button. You can see on these images I uploaded.

Thank you!

Hi,

To change the white color, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

/* Entry Navigation background color */
.x-nav-articles a {
   background-color:red;
}

.entry-top-navigation .entry-parent {
    background-color:red;
}

/* Entry Navigation hover  color  */
.x-nav-articles a:hover {
   background-color:blue;
}

.entry-top-navigation .entry-parent:hover {
    background-color:blue;
}

Change red and blue with the color that you like.

Hope that helps

Thank you!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.