Feature Box vertical alignment not working after theme update

Hello

After updating PRO theme, vertical alignment in Feature Box is no longer working.

BEFORE update:
-icons were on the left side
-before or next to text

AFTER update:
-icons are on the left side
-above the text

Regardless of vertical alignment setting, the icon is always above the text.

Thank you,
Primoz

Hey Primoz,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 1.2.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and will have to investigate further.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve already updated to the latest version of Pro theme, but I still have got the problem.

Thanks for submitting the issue to your trackers! Waiting for another update and bug fixing :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Please stay tuned for updates.

1 Like

I am having the same issue with images- they no longer align left and sit above the text. Also, the latest Cornerstone is a total nightmare and gets a 0 out of 10. It is just totally flawed and not usable. The panel is so long now that is requires scrolling and this often does not work. Yes, I have the latest updates. You really have put me off ever buying your products again.

Hi there,

The issue was about feature box alignment, please start a new thread regarding your image alignment and provide your site’s URL for further checking.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.