Favicon and navigation

Hi,

I cannot get my one page navigation and favicon to work. Also I would like to change my Apex-username to bltw. Can you help me out?

Thanks!

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Paul,

Yes ofcourse!

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Denise

Hi,

You only need to put id in the id field, not html like

<div id="x-content-band-6”> contact </div>

I went ahead and fix it.

Then change your menu links with that id.

With regards to your favicon, upon checking I can see it is bank

You can get the image url from your media library

I went ahead and added it.

Kindly check in your end.

Thank you Paul! They are working great now.

Would you also be able to help me out with this:
Is it possible to change my Apex-username to: bltw
And how can I change the background colour of certain elements like a button or blockquote?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Greetings

Hi there,

1. Changed the username.

2. This will need a little bit of CSS. As soon as you add the blockqoute or button element a style option will be available for you which you can use to change the background color. For example, you can add:

background-color: #ff00ff;

For more detailed information kindly read this article:

Hi Christopher,

1. Thanks you! Is it correct that my login name still uses the old name? So ‘belikethelocals’ instead of the new one ‘bltw’? Or do I need to change that somewhere myself?

2. This is good to know. It works really well now.

3. I had one more question. This theme is installed on the domain belikethecity.com and I have a redirect on belikethecity.nl. But my redirect (belikethecity.nl) on my mobile goes to the desktop version instead of the responsive mobile version. Is this something I need to change in the theme option? Or do I need to contact my hosting about this?

Thanks again for your time!

Greetings

Hi there,

The username is bltw:

You may need to clear your browser cache or check the forum with another browser to see the result.

Regarding the other question, unfortunately, I do not have any clue why such a thing may happen. Domain names should not have an effect on the view of the website. Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them for help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for all your time! Have a great day :smile:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!