Fatal Error with Pro theme and Woo

Hi there,
I’m building a site with Pro theme, LearnDash and WooCommerce. I seem to be encountering a problem with WooCommerce when installed and activated.

At first, installing Jetpack (during the Woo set up process) took the whole site down including the /wp-admin backend. Simply deleting Jetpack in Cpanel seemed to work and brought the site back up.

However, there is still a little problem when WooCommerce is Activated. When trying to edit a page in Pro, the page shows the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097222 bytes)
in /home/content/09/4722509/html/…mywebsite…/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php on line 193

Deactivating Woo seems to fix it. Activating Woo brings back the problem. I have tried fresh installs of Woo and related plugins.

Is this a theme related issue? Any idea what I should do here?

The site is running WP version 5.0.2, Gutenberg 4.7.1 and all plugins are up to date.

Thanks in advance – and thank you for working over the Xmas NY break.
Guy

Hello Guy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please increase your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.