Fatal Error while attempting to Activate Slider Revolution

HI there! I tried to activate Slider Revolution in Wordpress, But it failed and I got the Fatal Error:

Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(442): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ‘’, Array, NULL) #1 /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(72): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(156): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(’/var/www/wptbox…’) #4 /var/www/wptbox/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include(’/var/www/wptbox…’) #5 /var/www/wptbox/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/wptbox/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Im super Confused and Have no idea what to Do. I am using the The theme “Kingdom” by AA-team.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up.

For support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. Please keep this in mind in the future. Thank-you!

How support works.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.