Fatal error: when trying to activate the cornerstone and also no activation for Grid

Hi
I getting the following error when trying to activate the Cornerstone and also i am trying to activating the grid by entering envato api key but getting an error no purchased product found.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on

kind regards

Hello @taqvi,

Thank you for the details.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on

This error will only appear if you activate Cornerstone while Pro theme is installed and Active. Please be informed that Cornerstone is already integrated in Pro theme. You do not need to activate Cornerstone anymore.

And yes, there is no activation for the Grid plugin because that is a bundled plugin. All plugin updates will be provided by Themeco. To know more about thr grid plugin and how it is integrated in the theme, please check this out:

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello @taqvi,

You are seeing the error may be because you haven’t set the permalinks yet. Please go to Settings > Permalinks and select “Post Name”.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I have already done it ages ago, when started this website

Hello @taqvi,

I have logged in to your site and I do not have any issues editing your homepage with Pro Editor.

Before I edited the page, I purge the FVM cache and regenerated the minified JS and CSS files first.

Please check your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.