Fatal Error When Editing in Pro

In doing what I have been doing for a year or so, creating a weekly blog post and using Pro I encountered a problem I am unable to resolve. I first create the Post, New Post, then Publish, then Open in Pro to Edit. This has always worked well. This evening I received the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 103809024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2312281 bytes) in /nfs/c12/h03/mnt/221447/domains/asherfamily.org/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php on line 185

I opened the reference file but was unable to determine how to modify the file. I am thinking the modification needs to take place elsewhere.

As note, I did install WP Rocket on this domain and another as well. I installed on the other domain first and everything is working well - managing it the same way.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

The error means you are out of memory. Kindly contact your hosting provided and request them to increase your memory limit. You can also do it yourself by adding the code below in wp-config.php file

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.