Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/plugins/x-facebook-comments/functions/output.php:89

hello I received accessing to my website the following error. This after updating the version of X.

The home has the lastest post and one of the post has near to it the following error :
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/plugins/x-facebook-comments/functions/output.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): x_facebook_comments_number(‘0’) #1 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘0’, Array) #2 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/ethos.php(107): apply_filters(‘x_entry_meta_co…’, ‘0’) #3 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/ethos/_content-post-header.php(20): x_ethos_entry_meta() #4 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(182): include(’/home/techn141/…’) #5 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(55): X_View_Router::render(’/home/techn141/…’, Array, true) #6 /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/ethos/content.php(27): x_get_view(‘ethos’, '_conten in /home/techn141/public_html/wp-content/plugins/x-facebook-comments/functions/output.php on line 89

Can you please solve it?

also i cannot see my slider anymore and the page is not fully loaded.

Hey @drakulina,

Have you tried the these possible solutions?

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. If you have customizations, remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.