Fatal Error on the mobile version

Hi,
I’ve just bought X Theme last week and I am trying to install it and customise to my website (already existing for few years). Website address: www.gdzieindziej.eu

Just after installing I got the fatal error on mobile version. I set up the page into maintenance mode, but it worked only with computer version, nor mobile. I started to use Cornerstone, Revolution Slider and other tools to change the general view of the website. Unfortunately, still the mobile version is totally crashed. On the other hand, the desktop version works correct.

I tought it was becouse of the old PHP, but after changing into 7.3 is even worse (I mean the error message is longer).

Here you can find the error message. I would be grateful for your help.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_option() in /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/extend/portfolio.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): cs_portfolio_init(’’) #1 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-settings.php(525): do_action(‘init’) #4 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once(’/home/platne/se…’) #5 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/platne/se…’) #6 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(’/home/platne/se…’) #7 /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/index.php(17): require(’/home/platne/se…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/platne/serwer16622/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/extend/portfolio.php on line 31
Witryna ma problemy techniczne

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for reaching out.

The fatal error is server specific error which could only happen on the server, and it’s not device-specific. Perhaps your site is caching the pages per device’s user-agent which resulted to this.

The x_get_option() is cornerstone own’s function so it shouldn’t trigger undefined fatal error. Unless the installation is corrupted, but it works on the desktop so perhaps the error is triggered while you’re updating or installing cornerstone which then cached. Would you mind disabling any known cache feature of your site’s plugin or hosting?

If it’s still happening then please re-install your cornerstone and test it again, else, please provide your admin login credentials in the secure note for further checking.

Thanks!

Dear Rad,

Thank you very much for your help.
In the meantime, we found the old plugin to the mobile version of the website. This plugin was still active and was cracking the website.
As advice for somebody who can read this: please check all the plugins after installing the new Theme.

For now I am happy, that it works. Once again, I am really grateful for you time and response.

Cheers,

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing the solution with our community members. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.