Fatal error in Admin area

I can load admin but it is not working, I get this message:

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

This is from the error log.

[05-Jun-2019 14:52:06 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 185
[05-Jun-2019 14:52:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-widget/lib’) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/functions.php on line 185
[05-Jun-2019 14:54:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
[05-Jun-2019 14:54:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

From the debug:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plugin_active() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php:55 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): X_Validation_Cornerstone->maybe_show_notices(’’) #1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(281): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(111): include(’/home/xxxxxx/…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php on line 55

Currently running on php 7.2

I just upgraded to the latest version because I had two websites hacked because of the Convert Plus vulnerability.

Hi Gina,

Kindly double check that you have updated X to the latest version which is 6.5.6 and also updated Cornerstone to version 3.5.5.

You might also want to try manually reinstalling X through FTP.

Please check this KB article for instructions:

Hope this helps.

I uploaded the latest update through FTP and did not realise that Cornerstone was zipped under Framework. I have now unzipped and uploaded Cornerstone into the plugins area, the version I had running was 3.5.5.

After installing Cornerstone the same error was still there and it turns out it was a conflict with the plugin Contact-Form-7-designer, which I have now disabled.

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.