Fatal error: Call to undefined method SitePress::get_setting()

Good Morning,

I have updated WP to version 4.9, theme x to version 5.2.5, Cornerstone 2.1.7 and when creating an entry and trying to enter content with cornerstone I get the error Fatal error: Call to undefined method SitePress :: get_setting () in wp-content / plugins / cornerstone / includes / classes / components / class-wpml.php on line 247

Hi there,

Please try to login through FTP and go to wp-content/plugins then delete the current cornerstone directory that is in there.

Then log back in to the admin section and Cornerstone should be automatically resintalled.

Let us know how it goes.

I have performed the steps you have told me.

1.- Delete the cornerstone folder from the FTP
2.- Re-enter the administration

I came out that has been reinstalled cornerstone, and in the plugins section is but if I enter the FTP again no folder has been created plugin.

The error keeps showing up !!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I have sent you the data by private message. Have you received them?

Hey @gbg4,

Please send your credentials in a Secure Note. Please review How To Get Support to learn how.

Also note that during troubleshooting, we might deactivate all third party plugins and might also completely remove them especially a caching plugin and its settings. That is to ensure that the issue is with Cornerstone and not caused by third party factors. With that said, if that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server and give us access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have received your login credentials. Though it doesn’t seem to work.

Please double check and let us know.

Thanks

Sorry, and I sent you the new credentials

Hello @gbg4,

Thanks for sharing the credentials.

Upon checking the error code and because it involves WPML into the loop. I went ahead and deactivated WPML Multilingual CMS plugin and now Cornerstone is working fine. Can you please try reinstalling WPML Multilingual CMS plugin?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.