Failed to Save "POST 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Hi there,

I’m using Cornerstone and I can’t save my homepage, I was able to save in the morning but by the afternoon it was no longer saving.

after using dev tools to see what errors came up.
it had a “POST 500 (internal server error)”

i’ve gone in to the config.php file and allowed debug mode to be true to further breakdown the issue and it has come up with the following errors

Cornerstone detected PHP Errors while generating an AJAX response. Logging errors…

E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/_alternate/slider-above.php on line 21.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/_alternate/slider-below.php on line 21.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/_alternate/x-settings.php on line 21.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/_alternate/x-settings.php on line 23.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/_alternate/x-settings.php on line 25.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/builder/class-settings-manager.php on line 36.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/builder/class-settings-manager.php on line 37.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 44.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 29.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 33.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 33.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 41.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 44.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 37.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 198.
E_NOTICE: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/general/definition.php on line 198.
E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 857697 bytes) in /home/didi2909/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2794.

can someone please advise what to do?

Hi,

It’s a memory limit issue, please increase your memory limit to at least 512M

Thanks

Thank you for that.

I had increased the memory in wp-config.php but I hadn’t realised the hosting provider was restricting some access to it also.

Have now contacted the hosting provider and resolved the issue!

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.