Failed Import

I have been trying desperately to get the demo(renew 1) import to work. I have tried every troubleshooting tip I could find with this issue… the site is politicalpranks.com, is there any way you guys can take a look and tell me what is wrong! please!

Failed to import Media “placeholder”
Failed to import Media “video-placeholder”
Failed to import Media “placeholder4”
Failed to import Media “placeholder5”
Failed to import Media “placeholder6”
Failed to import Media “placeholder7”
Failed to import Media “x-demowelcome”

1 Like

Hello There,

I was testing the renew 1 demo and suddenly I was logged out. When I try to log in back again, I could no longer log in. It seems that the password were reset. Could you please double check it?

Thank you in advance.

These credentials should get you in.Sorry for the late response I just noticed this and the project has been sitting.

Hello @teb1025,

Thanks for updating the thread. However, I am unable to login using the shared credentials. I tried using user name, email and the shared password but I am getting ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect. Lost your password?. Can you please confirm the login details again?

Note: Always use secure note feature while sharing login details, so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Thanks.

Will do…

Try it again… I made sure it worked for you.

Hello There,

I was able to logged in to your site already. There errors:

Failed to import Media “video-placeholder”
Failed to import Media “placeholder4”
Failed to import Media “placeholder5”
Failed to import Media “placeholder6”
Failed to import Media “placeholder7”
Failed to import Media “x-demowelcome”

This means that the media failed to be imported because it already exist in the media folder. You might think that the demo site and the demo contents does not have the same images. Yes that is because when importing standard demo contents, you will only get placeholders and not the 1:1 copy of the demo site. This was explain already in our knowledge base:

1:1 demo copy is only possible with all of our expanded demo content.

Hope this explain it briefly.

I got that part but where are all the pages?

Hi There,

Standard Demos (which renew 1 is) does not include the secondary pages. It will only import the home page with placeholder images.

Expanded Demo on the other hand import everything including the secondary pages and images.

Demos

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

That makes no sense considering you show examples of the additional pages, including the woocommerce pages.
The expanded demos don’t have examples of those features but the standard demos do… so why are they not included. That was the only reason I bought this theme was due to liking all of that.

Hey @teb1025,

The samples are displayed to show what is possible with X and Cornerstone. It isn’t included in the demo import, regretfully. Regarding WooCommerce pages, you need to import WooCommerce data. Here’s the instruction.

Thank you for understanding.