Fade out Screen while order is processing

Hey we have had a few customers place the same order twice because there is a long-faded out white screen after they click Place Order on the check out page. Is there a way to change this? Maybe justs add Processing Your Order over the faded out white screen or a spinning Icon. Anything so the customers know that they just need to wait and not do anything.

I saw this customer seemed to have the same problem but I could not see the fix or even if they messaged back

Thank you in advance for your help.

Our site is Outdoordogsupply.com

Hey @odsadmin,

Regretfully, that’s what WooCommerce provides. It’s the theme doing that. You will need to hire a developer to achieve what you need as our theme doesn’t currently have an option or interface to add text to the page when the Checkout page is processing the order.

Or, you could optimize your website or even change web host to speed up your checkout process. This is outside the control of our theme though so if you’re not sure how to proceed with this, please hire a developer.

I’ll add this case as a feature request though so maybe this will be taken into account for future theme versions.

Thank you for understanding.

So its WooCommerce or the theme doing it? Your reply sounds likes it’s both? If it is the Theme could you point me in the right direction.

Hey @odsadmin,

Regarding my reply:

I’m sorry I should have added “not” in there. It should be “It’s the theme doing that.”

I only posted it in our internal issue tracker as feature request as I personally think it is good for user experience and I don’t see themes having the feature.

Please hire a developer for now.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.