Fade in effect for mobile on scroll

Hi guys!

So I have 2 rows with 3 columns each with fade in effect per column.

On the desktop it looks great with all columns sliding in as a row.

But on the mobile because it vertically shows the row with columns on top of one another, I can only see the first column fade in and the other two columns in that row are no longer responsive to fade in on scroll as they have already faded in before I have seen them and appear static. Is there a way to decouple each column from row functionality for mobile only so each column fades in upon scrolling to its vertical position?

I have looked around the forum for a solution to this specific problem but the closest I got was:

Hello Tam,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully you cannot detached the columns from the row to have a separate fade effect in mobile. Please informed that the fade effect in columns will be triggered once the row is partially visible. The row has a role in triggering the fade effects in each columns. This is why as soon as you scroll the page on mobile, the columns will display. What you have in mind may only be possible with custom development setting a different way of triggering the effect. You may need to code it yourself or contact 3rd party developer as it is already beyond the scope of our support.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.