Fade Effects only work if window is resized

I just updated to the latest version of Pro, hoping this would fix an issue I’ve been having where my animations do not show up initially, and only show up when the browser window is manually resized. However the update did not fix this. Am I the only one having this issue? How do I get the fade effects to show up correctly?

Also, fixed menu is not fixed anymore…

Link for reference

Hi Matt,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Pro > Settings and click on Clear Style Cache button/
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Also please give us more information about the menu problem you are experiencing.

Thank you.

Tried doing all things you asked. Animations still are only showing when the browser window is resized.

Header menu is set to sticky header, but it is not sticky. Scrolling down the page doesn’t bring the menu bar down while scrolling.

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site. I downloaded the page as a Cornerstone template and I can confirmed that the issue exists. This could be a bug in the recent release of the theme. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Once they’ll fix this, it will be updated and rolled out in the next update release.

Thank you for your understanding.

This was also an issue for me in the previous release as well.

I’ve checked your site and it’s working now. While testing this locally (using a template from your site) I noticed that sometimes the width of the page got very large and it had an extra scrollbar. When removed the “Schedule Appointment” section it started working correctly. I think there may be something in that custom script that effects the page dimensions and confuses the waypoint detection for when columns should fade in.

Wow, that was definitely it! I’ll have to figure out a different way to integrate calendly into the site, but after removing the Schedule Appointment section everything is working as it should. Thank you very much for figuring this out for me!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.