Facebook Addon Plugin - Accessibility Updates

Hey there! Are there any plans to make your Facebook Plugin accessible? If you want, I could fork it, make it accessible and send back if it’s not in your plans. My accessibility company is saying:

Ensure this content is accessible for screen reader and keyboard users. Examples of some inaccessible features are the user image/icon is read to screen reader users as an unidentified character, the “Sort By” select drop down is not properly labeled and the textarea does not have a visual label. However, there are likely other accessibility issues in addition to those listed here. Consider reaching out to the vendor of this application requesting information on a version of their tools that meets WCAG 2.0 level AA.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching out. I have added a request of the improvement of the accessibility of the plugin. We cannot promise you an exact timeline, rest assured though it will available for review by the developer.

Thank you!!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.