Extra space on my post

I have the white space on my blog post that looks a bit off, how do I get rid of it?

In editing mode, even if I had featured post listed, you can see a white space above and below, its too much of a gap.

The same issue again when I add an optin form, the sapce above and below is too big, needs to be closer together

Hi @daintyg,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Website here www.blogbymichelle.com
Blog post https://blogbymichelle.com/start-a-side-hustle-on-fiverr/

Hi There,

To remove the spacing above the form, please switch to the text mode then remove the following <p> tags in your post content:

To remove the spacing below, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-comments-area {
    margin-top: 0;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}
.x-comments-area {
    margin-top: 0;
}
#optinforms-form3-container,
#optinforms-form3-container form {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.