Extra Space in between sections

Hello,

Can you show me how to delete this extra space between my sections. I am not sure where it is lying. You can see in the screen shot.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for writing in! Edit your page in Cornerstone, select the section and check top and bottom padding. By default you will have 45px of top and bottom padding, which you can decrease accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Can you help me get rid of this extra space too

Hi Justin,

Are you referring to the site that I have added to the secure note below ? If so, I could not see any white space below the footer as I have tested on Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

Try clearing your browser cache and re-test your issue again. If it is happening on the edit mode, we will require your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check this issue further. If you’re referring to a different site URL, we need the correct URL of your site to check this issue.

Thanks!

Hi Justin,

I checked both front and the builder side and there is no space below the footer. Could you try it on another device?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.