Extensions / Essential Grid activation issue

Hi,

Since I installed Essential Grid on my site I got below error on the Activation page. I have not been able to install any Ess Grid templates and I am not able to save or preview created grids.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::get_tgmpa_url() in /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php:239 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/markup/page-home-box-extensions.php(33): X_TGMPA_Integration->bulk_manager_url() #1 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/markup/page-home.php(59): include(’/home/customer/…’) #2 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/setup.php(31): include(’/home/customer/…’) #3 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): x_addons_page_home(’’) #4 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #5 /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-incl in /home/customer/www/handgjortfabriken.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php on line 239

I hope you can assist me with this.

Thanks!

Hey @Hugobosss,

I believe you can’t access your WordPress Admin now so I suggest you download the latest version of Pro from your Apex Dashboard. Then, do a manual update. You can read the instruction here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

If the Essential Grid folder is present in your plugins folder, please delete it to and if you can now log in to your WordPress Admin, try installing the Essential Grid again.

If that doesn’t help, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have access to Wordperss Admin and I have the latest update for Theme Pro, 3.1.2.
I do not have the Essential Grid folder in the Plugin folder.

I will post my login details.

Thanks!

Hey @Hugobosss,

The FTP credentials you’ve given are not for handgjortfabriken.se. It’s for hofverbergphotography.se and in there exists the Essential Grid in your plugins folder.

Please give us the correct credentials and also reinstall the Pro theme. To reinstall, download the Pro theme in your Apex Dashboard. Then, temporarily switch to the default WordPress theme then delete the existing Pro theme. After that, upload and active the Pro theme you downloaded.

Thanks.

Hi,

I followed your instructions and re-installed Theme Pro and I still have the same message.
Providing the correct FTP details.

Hey @Hugobosss,

I deactivated all of your plugins and the issue was resolved. This means that one of the plugins is conflicting with Pro or more specifically, the TGM_Plugin_Activation system. The conflicting plugin is probably using the same system and is overriding Pro’s.

Please deactivate all of the plugins again and activate them one by one until you find the conflicting plugin. Please remember to do this ahead next time before reaching out for support.

Thanks.

Hi,

I deactivated all plugins and was able to install and activate Ess Grid. However when I import grid from template and select template I am prompted to activate Essential Grid. When I create a grid from scratch there is no save button and no preview of the grid.

Hey @Hugobosss,

Are you referring to “Create from Grid Templates”? That option is only available for standalone Essential Grid license owners.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding creating a grid, it doesn’t work because jQuery is not loaded in the backend due to WordPress load-scripts not loading. This is mostly due to server and/or WordPress configuration issues if not for plugin conflict.

Would you mind setting up a test site in your server and install a fresh copy of WordPress, Pro and Essential Grid? If it still doesn’t work in staging with fresh copy of everything, this must be investigated by your web host as they have control over the server.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.