Export theme settings

Hi,
Where I can export the theme setting?

• I’ve founded the import section on Validation.
    Many Thanks!

Hey Farhad,

Glad you’ve sorted it out. Import and Export options are under the Theme Options Manager in X > Validation.

Thanks.

Hi,
Thank you for your quick answer! Everything works great!

I have another question/issue…
When I’m trying to edit my home page I get this error:
““The preview HTML did not include a closing tag…”

I’ve founded that “slider revolution” plugin was causing the uh-oh issue.

Do you know how can I resolve it?

Many Thanks!

Hi Farhad,

You will have to export the slider first from the Rev Slider area:

Then open the page in Cornerstone and save it as a template and download it from the Template Manage. The full steps on how to do it can be found here:

Hope this helps.

Hi

1. I’ve exported the slider
  2. I’ve saved and downloaded the template

What I need to do now?
Do you mean I need to export my page template from the old website and import to the new site ?

Thank You!

Hi Farhad,

It seems that you have edited the previous question and asked a different one.

For the error that you are getting, please double check the version of Rev Slider installed on your site and make sure that it is updated including X and Cornerstone.

If you have everything updated to the latest version but the issue persists, please check the contents in the Rev Slider and make sure that all the HTML codes have their closing HTML tag. Kindly also check the contents of the page you’re working on for possible broken HTML.

In case the issue persists, please provide the URL in question and the admin details of your site in a Secure Note:

Thank you.

Hi Jade,
I’ve checked the all options. There is not html tags or old plugin version.
Can you check the website?

Many Thanks!!

Hi Farhad,

I just tried the provided credentials and seems to be incorrect. Would you mind providing the latest and working credentials?

Thanks!

Hi
Can you try again please?
I’ve changed it now

Tnx

Hey Farhad,

Something must have gotten corrupted in the builder’s data why it conflicted with Slider Revolution. I saved your page as a template and loaded it to a test page I created titled X Support Test and loaded the template there and made the page your home page and the page works in Cornerstone.

Regretfully, I’m not sure why it happened yet. If you could tell us some history about the page like if you have added a slider there previously, that might lead us to the real cause.

Otherwise, creating a new page is the solution.

Thanks.

Hi
I don’t know. I’ve just export my post from another website.
How can i create a new page that will looks as my home page and will work correctly with slider?
For Example, how can I add the rev slider to “X Support Test” page you created?

Thanks!

You can save your page as a template which I already have done for your home page. That is possible using the Template Manager. To learn how to use the Template Manager, visit the link provided by Jade previously.

You can add a slider to the page using the Slider Revolution Cornerstone element which I’ve tested just now to see if it will conflict but it didn’t. The issue was only unique to your previous home page. You can also rename the X Support Test page and change the slug to make it your own.

You can also use the Slider Above or Below Masthead option under the Page Meta Settings. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144

Thanks.

Thank You Very Match!!!
I will try this tomorrow

You’re welcome and thank you for trying.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.