Export a page via page text editor with all shortcodes and attributes

Hi Everyone,

After the last update I’ve got difficulties to export the whole page via text editor. I use to create templates via Cornerstone, building a page with it, then I was going in the WordPress edit page and by clicking on text I use to copy all of the “HTML” to re-use it for my templates.

Now everything seems to be changed, the attributes are no longer on the shortcode itself, it looks like they’re stored somewhere and then connected to the element via ID (_id).

My question then is, how can I take those attributes and take it with me to the template I want?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please understand that copying and pasting a page built in Cornerstone through the text editor is not the way. The correct way is to export the cornerstone page as a cornerstone template. This will make sure that all the contents, styling and all attributes when you import the page as another cornerstone page templates. To work with templates in Cornerstone, please check out this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.