Everything italic

Before I post this topic I searched in the forum & found many other users have faced this problem before. after I imported theme options from a XCS file, all my website typography went to italic. NO my italic setting is turned off & I don’t have any unclosing “em” or “i” tags. also I have already clear my browser cache & cookies.

Yes if I disable Font manager, then everything goes back to the normal. but I don’t think it is a solution. what should I do?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

HI this is our stage site.

it seems I have to wait another 24 hours for this simple issue.

I need to solve this problem asap, anybody here??

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Note: please don’t self-reply your topics, it will move your topics to the end of the queue.

Regards!

here it is

Hi There,

I tried to login but the credentials is not working. I noticed that your default body font style is italic. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXD1d2YbH

Did you set BODY FONT ITALIC option to ON? If yes, please turn it OFF.

I don’t know what is the problem with the login here, I can still login with those details. at the first day I’ve already told that my “BODY FONT ITALIC” is already set off. but after three day of posting I still have to confirm you guyz, that no I did not set body font italic. here is the proof with screenshot.

Latest Update: I had to disable font manager, because my client will test the site right now & I can not wait more.

Hi there,

I was able to login to your demo site but I am not sure if it is okay to enable the Font Manager right now as you mentioned you will be showing it to your client. But I did further checking and it seems that you are using Cornerstone 2.1.6. Kindly update to the latest version 2.1.7 as it might fix this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

updated Conerstone, but it didn’t solve the problem. I’m not using cornerstone as a page builder but Visual composer by the way.

Hi There,

The issue might be on your child theme, would you mind switching to parent theme and turn On and Off the “BODY FONT ITALIC” option again.

Thanks,

Just tried it. but it didn’t solve the problem.

Hey @TheRERook,

I’m not sure what’s causing the body font style to be italic but since you’re not using the font manager, I’ve disabled it and it solved the italic issue. This looks like a bug.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.