Everything from revolution slider is locked behind a paywall

I’ve read to ignore revolution slider activation requests and in the past I have and was able to use it just fine. However now that my site is back up I cannot use a single template without it asking for payment. For example there are sliders I used to be able to use for free that are now behind a paywall.

Could I get some help? Thank you.

Hi Allan,

Thank you for writing in, as you already have the theme installed and activated, you can use the Revolution Slider plugin without the validation process as the core plugin files are given by us, and we have a contract with the plugin developers, so there are no worries.

The bundled plugins given are as is, and are the core plugin files. Any other addon or goodies (templates) provided by the plugin developer is not part of the bundled plugin program, and if you need to have access to those features of the plugin, you need to purchase those add-ons. But if you just need the core plugin, there are no worries, and you can use the plugin with no validation.

The updates of the plugin will be released by us, and you will see the theme compatible version in our updates page of the WordPress installation when it is available.

To know more about this please kindly read the Bundled Version section of this article.

Also, if you need to know the compatible version now, please check this article.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.