Events disappear from the calander on the day of the event

I’ve noticed that when I go to my calendar to look for an event the day of the event it is never listed like it has already passed.

How do I make the event continue to show on the calendar the entire day of the event?

Hi John,

I went through your website but couldn’t find the calendar page. Could you please provide us with the calendar page URL?

Make sure your Moderns Event Calendar plugins is up-to-date. You can find the latest version of MEC plugin here:

Let us know how it goes!

I usually keep everything up to date and have had this issue in the past with events on the day of.

There was an update for modern events calendar that I just did, but still think there’s an underlying issues or setting that needs adjust so the event itself doesn’t disappear from the calendar the day of the event as people still need this information readily available.

You can find my events calendar here:

I added this event to the calendar, it’s still viewable as a link, but for some reason doesn’t even show up as a past event on the calendar, which seems to be the issues/setting affecting the event from showing the day off.

So is it possible to have past events still show up on the calendar forever?

Hi John,

That setting is under M.E. Calendar > Settings > General Options and set the Hide Events option to On Event End

Regretfully, this is not possible with the default event archive page, you need to create this with your own event page via the available shortcodes of M.E. Calendar, please follow this M.E. Calendar forum thread for more info.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ok thank you, that setting was the one that I think will fix the overall issue.

I will explore that forum thread when I have some more time to dive deeper.

Thank you!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.