EventOn and PRO compatibility

Hi there

I purchased the calendar plugin EventOn and I’m working on a new website with PRO 2.5.5.
I activated the PRO features for events. It’s now visible when I edit an event. But when I click “edit with PRO” there comes up the message

Uh oh!
No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.

Isn’t the plugin working with PRO to create the content of an event or did I do something wrong?

Best, Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for writing in! EventOn is a third party plugin which may not compatible with X/Pro. You can use Modern Events Calendar plugin ships with X/Pro themes (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-modern-event-calendar/10218) and when you enable under Pro -> Settings, you can create it’s event’s using Pro builder.

Other functionalities on EventOn plugin should work such as choosing their templates and shortcodes. For in-depth integrations, I would suggest you to contact them directly.

Thanks!

Hi there,

oh, I didn’t know that. This one looks perfect on first sight. I’ll give it a try!

Thanks a lot.

Best, Christian

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.