Event page headling

Hello

My event/blog page head line is small and not in the center of the page like my other headlines are. How can I make this page’s headline match the rest?

Also, the even page’s headline has a big gap from the logo to the headline. I need to make that gap shorter not only on desktop but on mobile also.

www.theglassslipperllc.com

Hey,

I have checked your site and there`s a big gap in the container - probably caused by a custom code - so, to check it better, could you provide to us your WP credentials?

Hello @mollyb2121,

While sharing login credentials please use secure note feature so that information is in between you and Themeco staff. For security reasons I have deleted your message and suggest you to immediately change the password and then share login details with us in a secure note.

Thanks.

I don’t know how to send a secure note

Hello There,

To create a secure note and know to get support, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

I sent a secure note!

Hi again,

Thank you for the secure note. Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.blog .x-header-landmark {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
}
.blog .x-header-landmark .x-landmark {
    width: 100% !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    display: block !important;
    text-align: center !important;
}
.blog .x-header-landmark .h-landmark {
    font-size: 60px !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

This worked. However there is still a big gap between the headline and the content or post on mobile and desktop.

Can you give me a code for that?

www.theglassslipperllc.com

Hello There,

Are you referring to this gap?

This gap is the result of this custom css

.blog .site > .x-container.max.width.offset, .archive .site > .x-container.max.width.offset, .single-post .site > .x-container.max.width.offset {
    margin-top: 140px;
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Yes I removed that gap but the same exact gap still exists on the event blog page when looking on mobile

Hi again,

Please add the following code in your Customizer:

@media screen and (max-width: 979px) {
  .x-main.full {
      margin-top: 0 !important;
  }
}

Cheers!