Ethos1 images above header

Hi, I would like that my website looks like Ethos1, but above the header, I want to have 5 images in the same dimensions. I don’t want them like now in Ethos1 made with a slider. Can I put the images above the header and can you help me how to do that?

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in!

1. If you are comfortable with programming then you can make the changes in the X child theme files and add the images manually. Under /wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/ copy _navbar.php to /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/. After line number 37 that starts with <div class="x-navbar-wrap"> you can add you own image code. Please note that providing support for custom development work falls outside the scope of support we can offer. I have shared the necessary pointers that you can use to get started.
  2. Another option would be to use Revolution Slider and then display the slider above header. In Revolution Slider you can design the layout to display as a grid. After that under Pages > All Pages edit the page in WordPress editor. In Slider Settings: Above Masthead select the slider you have created.

To get started with Revolution Slider, please take a look at following resources:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.