Ethos WooCommerce Products

Hey Support, hoping to get some help with my woocommerce store. Since I recently updated X, my store page now shows the product and only half of the add to cart box from the ethos stack. How do I fix it to show the whole image and the whole box?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Plese make sure that you update both the theme to version 6.0.4 and the Cornerstone to version 3.0.4.

Also, make sure that you are using the version 3.3.3 of Woocomemrce and set the product thumbnail sizes appropriately by going to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Images.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey, I am up to date on the theme and all
plugins. Going to the customizer does not fix the problem, if you could take a look I’d appreciate it!

I previously had some customization done in CSS for the shop, not sure if that is affecting things.

Hi,

Yes, there are some css that overrides the default style.

To fix it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS(Global CSS)

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 {
        font-size: 14px !important;
}

Hope that helps.

Hey!

That makes it better, but it still doesn’t fully show it with the add to cart button not visible. Can you take another look at it? I

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule also into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and see if that helps.

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button {
    margin-top: 0;
    padding-top: 5px;
}

Thanks!

Hey Support! I tried both CSS and still doesn’t work! I see most of the ethos gray box, but I can’t see the red add to card button.

Any other suggestions???

Hi There,

I’ve updated the custom CSS to this:

.woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
  top: calc(100% - 5em);
}
.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 {
  font-size: 14px !important;
  padding: 1em 1.5em;
}

.woocommerce li.product .entry-header .button {
    padding-top: 5px;
}

It looks better now:

Could you please take a look again?

Regards!

Looks fantastic, thanks for the help!!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.