Ethos Portfolio Gallery

Hello I’m building a new website with Ethos stack. In this new site I need a portfolio. I love the way you have the media on the left and the text on the right. The problem is I can’t find a way to build a portfolio item with a gallery on the left…
Is there a way ?

Hello Rucho,

If you create a page and set the page’s Template to Layout - Portfolio, the display will be like this:

If you want to change the display for the Portfolio index page, it is possible but that would involve some customization through the child theme but this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick answer. But I think my explanation was not clear enough :slight_smile:

The way you display the portfolio in an index page is perfect for me.

The problem is when you go in an item page :

I understand how to add an image or a video on the page but I’cant add a gallery (with the arrows on the corner)… (like you can do with the others stacks)

I really like the way the page is built (image on the left and text on the right), is it a way to do the same like this example :

Thank u

Hi Rucho,

Each Portfolio post can have a gallery mode with those arrows you have mentioned. You will need to use the standard WordPress way of adding galleries to have such an effect.

Would you please read the Post Format and Portfolio Galleries in X section of the Galleries article for more information?

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.