Ethos layout not displaying in desktop chrome or firfox

Hi Guys.

What am I doing wrong? I have ethos displayed perfectly on android devices. But when i login using desktop, the layout is not there. I have removed all my child css, and flushed cache. It just doesnt work.

I am using a 1920 size desktop, but even when i view this with google inspector, on all browser sizes, the layout is not displaying.

Any help would be awesome.

splitshifts.com.au

Cheers
Max

Hey Max,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried checking your site but it’s under construction at the moment also i tried to login using the credentials from your older posts but I still see the under construction page when i try to go to your login page. Can you please share the under construction by pass password in a Secure Note so we can take a look at your setup? In the mean time you can test for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins… If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

Let us know how this goes!

Hey. It is in theme options customizer. Pro. Did you see it there?

Hi Max,

You shared many different points that might be caused by various reasons. The Oh oh error is because you have a custom HTML on your page which is not correct and you did not close a tag correctly. Please go to that page and remove any custom HTML that you have and do the test.

The Woocommerce message is because you might use the older version of the Theme and as my colleague mentioned you need to update the theme.

Let’s handle the case one at a time. Would you please give us the login information of your website using Secure Note so that we can check the case.

You need to make sure that you have the latest version of the Pro theme.

Thank you.

Hello Max,

Thank for updating in!

I have logged in and I created a test page (see the secure note). I could not replicate the issue.
I am not seeing the error:

Oh oh! 
The preview HTML did not include a closing tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

I am guessing that the error occured in the pages where you have inserted custom shortcodes. Could you please point out to use which of the page that you edit you encountered the error?

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.