Ethos blog archive layout in Integrity

Hi there,

I’m hoping to get the Ethos blog layout (row of: image, title/excerpt) but use it with a different sidebar (it’s currently Integrity). Is that possible?
I’ve had a look in the templates but it seems to look as to whether it’s Ethos or not and then not let me rearrange it.
Thanks!

Hey @RubberDuckers,

Regretfully, that is not possible. Stack designs are currently not interchangeable. In the future though, using the planned Layout Builder, you can build your blog design. You can read more about our plans in our News Archive at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/news-archive/24

Thanks.

Hi @christian_y,

Thanks for the reply - I know, really looking forward to the Layout Builder but unfortunately the client didn’t want to wait for these changes…

Can you also just confirm for me - the site is built in Pro with headers/footers/pages all done in that, if I change the Stack, it only affects the blog pages? Just may be better to switch him to Ethos for now as it’s closer to what he wants.

Cheers!

Hey @RubberDuckers,

Yes. If you change stacks, your custom header and footer and pages won’t get affected. It will only affect the stack specific designs like the blog layout.

Hope that helps.

All sorted, thanks!
Had to overwrite the page background on Ethos as it only updates the sidebar but easy enough.

Thanks for your help, roll on the Layout Builder!

You’re welcome, @RubberDuckers. Please stay tuned about the Layout Builder.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.