Ethos 3 Demo Slider

Hi,

I am trying to replicate the Ethos 3 demo slider. I have a licensed version of Rev Slider and have been in touch extensively with their support.

I want a slider like Ethos 3 that does not require a cover image that causes a delay in the video playing. I have set a transparent layer but it still delays and loks pretty rubbish. From what I can gather, the Ethos 3 video is in a container outside of the rev slider. Does anyone have a simple [or complicated] answer to replicating the settings for the Ethos 3 slider?

Thanks in advance!

Gregg Giddings.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To avoid any delay, please make sure that your video is short. In Ethos 3, it is just a 12 second video. You can make use of that video as your background video and see how it performs if you want to.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Its not the length or size of the video that is causing the issue. Its the fact that when using rev slider, you are forced to apply a cover image as the video slider wont automatically play on mobile devices. Thats fine and I understand the need for it. However, the Ethos 3 demo does not have this issue! There is no cover image and I believe the video itself is in a container behind the slider [i think!]. What I am looking for is a simple instruction on how the ethos 3 demo slider is assembled.

Kind regards,

Gregg.

Hi there,

The one in the Ethos 3 is a background video which isn’t part of the slider, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144

Thanks.