Ethos 1 - demo view

Hi i need help with x theme.

I can not get the same look as in demo for ethos 1, bellow the slider i can not get posts to show.

Also i added facebook plugin code to the site, but it is not showing up. Only when I enter in customize mode it gets visible.

And how can i get posts slider like on the home page, to put it where I want?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! To display Slider and Carousel on your homepage, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Ethos > POST CAROUSEL and turn it On.

For the Post Slider, scroll down to find POST SLIDER – BLOG and turn it On

For the Facebook plugin code, make sure you add the script without the <script></script> tags.

Hope this helps!

Hi,
it didn’t help except facebook. Everything is turned on, still doesnt work.

I also bought Pro version, i dont know if that is interfering?

i managed to get front page throw settings and assigned to be posts page. But under search topic line everything is white and i dont how how to add additional information like on the demo:
http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/

Hi,

Can you provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

http://raulenewyork.hr/

here it is:
http://raulenewyork.hr/

Now facebook doesnt work as well

Hi there,

It seems that the demo installation was not correct.Kindly reset the installation completely using the plugin below:

###Warning: You will lose all your work till now

Then install X from scratch and follow this article:

Please kindly consider that you can not import demos with Pro and it will not work for you. Pro does not have the Demo Import functionality. You need to use X.

Thank you.

Can I activate Pro later not at all?

Hi there,

You can activate Pro after you are able to import the demo content using X.

Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks.

I installed as instructed. Still don’t know how to add addional content below post slider.
Could You help?

Hi there,

The homepage for the Ethos 1 demo content is the post page of the site. You won’t be able to modify it not unless you will do the customization through template customization.

But if what you are trying to display on the page are the post items and nothing is showing up below the slider, please go to X > Launch > Ethos > Blog Options and either to disable the Filterable Index option or you add the specific the category ID of the posts in the textfield option.

You can find the ID of a category by following the guide here.

Hope this helps.

Hi, that worked i managed to get the same look

But facebook plugin stoped working. I didn’t change anything.

Hey There,

Thank for updating us in! What seems to be the issue with Facebook plugin? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to make sure that we can give you the best possible way to resolve the issue.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

no problem,

Hi,

Please re-enter App id and App Secret

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.