Ethos 01 demo data

I bought a license for X-Theme yesterday with the intention of installing Ethos01. Only after I installed X and X-Child did I realize that there is an issue with Demo data. Ethos01 looks like this:http://sreeiyer.com/

Not very elegant and Cornerstone is bad (IMHO). What I am looking for is the complete Demo Data for Ethos01 and I will replace it as I need. If this is not possible, then I would like to get a refund.

Thanks for a quick response

Sree Iyer

Hello Sree Iyer,

Thanks for writing in!

Please install Cornerstone 4.0.4. You do not have any content displaying because by default the Filterable Index is enabled. You can disabled it in X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options. You may need to activate the Post Slider and Post Carousel too.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

With regards to refund;
All sales are handled through ThemeForest, and their parent company Envato handles all refund requests. You can read more about their process here

Hope this helps.

Hello Sree Iyer,

I have logged in and the post carousel, post slider in your blog index is now displaying. It resembles the Ethos 1 demo content. Please keep in mind that Ethos 1 is a standard demo. You can only import Theme Option Settings and some posts and pages with image placeholders. This was explained in the demo content knowledge base article:

If you want to import the exact copy of the demo content, you can only do that with the expanded demo contents.

Hope this helps.

I have Cornerstone 4.1.0x installed and when I try to edit any of the rectangles, it is hanging. Can I accomplish the same without using Cornerstone? If so what do I need to do?

Sree

Hey Sree Iyer,

Which of the rectangle you are trying to edit with Cornerstone? Please send us a screenshot. Cornerstone is a page builder. You can only edit the page or post that were created with Cornerstone.

Cornerstone is not loading in your site because you have a very limited PHP memory. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.